Wednesday 13 March 2013

Anyone going to London? (off topic)

When wearing my other hat I am a committee member of the Irby Artists Association, here on the Wirral.

The following has come to me from one of our members, Sarah Wood, a fine watercolourist whose work has won a number of number of national awards.  As you may gather from the note, I will be seeing Sarah at our AGM next Tuesday, so if you are interested in obtaining the tickets, please contact me via: alanmacann@btinternet.com and I will put you in contact:-

Dear Alan,

I have five free tickets to admit two people to the Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours Exhibition 2013, at the Mall Galleries in London ( I have some work in the exhibition). The tickets cover the private view on the 4th April and the exhibition from 5th to 18th April. It should be interesting, there is a special feature on trees and landscapes. Normal entrance is £3 each, if anyone happens to be in London at this time it might make a nice addition to their sight seeing itinerary. Please could you forward this to members and I will bring the tickets to the AGM on Tuesday.
 
Many thanks
 
Sarah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails