Here is a reminder to all our members that it is the AGM next Friday (1st October) at 5pm at the Stamford Arts Centre with a social gathering afterwards. We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible there.
Under the Constitution of the Society, the committee roles are formally ratified at the AGM. If there are any alternative candidates seeking appointment to any committee post at the AGM please could you let the Chair know by midday 30th September by e-mailing email@example.com. If you wish to raise any other business it would be likewise useful to do so in advance because the committee are having a meeting that morning and can be prepared with a consensus view for a better use of the time available.
Agenda for the AGM:
Looking forward to meeting you all there.
- UKCPS Committee
- Scope of the Society
- 10th birthday celebrations and the annual exhibition
- NEC and the resources available
- Venues for future exhibitions
- Communication with Membership
- The Web
- Local Groups
- Any Other Business - Timing of the AGM, Private View, committee meeting and incorporation into the annual exhibition
Note: The UKCPS Annual Exhibition at the Stamford Arts Centre Gallery will be closed next Monday