Wednesday 26 June 2013

UKCPS Open Exhibition entries -- No 2

The full list of successful entries is being published on the UKCPS website: www.ukcps.co.uk , but for those of you who have entered, but not been successful, I offer the following message from our President, Pat Heffer:

Dear All,

Many congratulations to everyone who has had work accepted for the  Patchings exhibition. I wish I was one of you, but unfortunately neither of my  pictures was accepted, which although of course is most disappointing, has made  me focus on doing even better work for our 2014 exhibition, as there is  always room for improvement.


 Is anyone else in the same position?

 If so, my  advice is concentrate hard on next year's exhibition when there will be a  different set of judges, and you will come up with some even more fantastic entries. Do not give up!
 I certainly will not.

 I have already been out in the garden taking photos for my absolutely brilliant entry for next year!! 

 Watch this space!

All the Best,
Pat Heffer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails