Monday 8 July 2013

Members in Local exhibitions

Margaret Orchard, a UKCPS member in Norfolk (the English one - not the one in Virginia!) has some pictures going into local exhibitions.  If other members have pictures going into exhibition then let me know some details and I can give you a mention - especially if you get a big CP sale or win an award!

This then from Margaret:-

I have entered 13 Graphite and Coloured Pencil pictures to two separate exhibitions in Norfolk this coming weekend - one in Great Ellingham where the exhibition is held in the local church as part of Great Ellingham's Teddy Bear Festival and another in Thompson where there is an Art Exhibition in St. Martin's Church. Normally I struggle to find pieces when asked if I have any to exhibit but since taking up coloured pencil work I was spoilt for choice!

 Margaret Orchard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margaret,

Fantastic news about your exhibitions. I also love in Norfolk and work with pencil crayons. Is there a Norfolk UKCPS group that I could potentially join?

With all best wishes,

Elizabeth
www.elizabeth-thacker.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails