Congratulations to Karen Coulson, winner for the second time of the Best in Show at this Exhibition. This time her prize, kindly donated by Derwent, consists of:
1) Deluxe set of Inktense in wooden presentation box which includes 24 Inktense pencils, 3 ink sticks, 3 natural hair Chinese brushes, a slate ink stone, a traditional blue and white ceramic brush rest and a project sheet.
2)A wooden box containing 72 Coloursoft pencils
3) A book on Chinese brush painting
4) An A4 hardback sketch book
5) A silk collection journal
6) A pencil wrap
7) A limited edition pencil set in a leather box
8) A burnisher and blender set
9) A 2 hole pencil sharpener
10) A water brush
Well worth winning or what?
And congratulations to our friends at Derwent, as their new premises at Lillyhall Business Park, Workington, will be opened by HM the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh on June 5th - read more about the visit here. But this also leads to our commiserations to the large Sales team who will unfortunately not be present as they have to man the Derwent stand at the Patchings Festival which starts that day.