The Arts Centre can be found at East Street, Ilminster, Somerset TA19 0AN. Opening hours are
- Monday to Friday 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Saturday 10.00am to 2:30pm
Those attending the day - which is free - will be able to:
- watch the artists demonstrating the use of coloured pencils
- ask questions about the artwork, working with coloured pencils and specific techniques
- try out a range of pencils and papers
- Diana Connor has exhibited her work with UKCPS, Bath Society of Botanical Artists, the Society of Floral Painters and at RHS Rosemoor. She has also held private exhibitions at Westonbirt Arboretum and London. Diana uses coloured pencil for botanical and animal subjects and acrylics for her abstract works.
- Bev Lewis is an animal artist and a signature member of UKCPS. She has won numerous awards for her finely detailed and realistic depiction of wildlife and domestic animals. Recently she has also become a member of The Wildlife Artists Society International.
- Pauline Longley creates realistic coloured pencil portrayals of both animals and people. She has exhibited her work in a number of juried exhibitions including those of the Royal West of England Academy, the Royal Birmingham Society of Art and the UK Coloured Pencil Society. Pauline's blog is Pauline Longley's Art Blog.