Friday 6 January 2012

Leisure Painter - Simply The Best 2011 results

Congratulations to UKCPS members, Irina Garmashova-Cawton, and Judith Heilbronn-Crown, whose CP pictures are featured in the February edition of  'Leisure Painter' as winning entries in the Hobbycraft 'Simply The Best Competion 2011'.

 The pictures were on display at the recent Art Materials Live Show held at the NEC in November.

I should also mention that the February 'Leisure Painter' contains the 2nd part of a colour pencil article by Veronica Winters, featuring two seperate still-life execises using fruit.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I just joined UKCPS and am excited abbut participating in some of your competitions. I have done CP for many years and participate here in the USA with CPSA. Please visit my website at StreitGallery.com. I also paint in Pastels as you will see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails