Tuesday 10 July 2012

Christ Church Arts Festival (and a holiday for me!)

If anyone is in the Birkenhead area this Saturday (14th), then I'd be pleased to meet you at the Arts Festival at Christ Church Hall in Bessborough Road, Oxton, Wirral.

One of a number of artists demonstrating, I will be doing a CP drawing from 1pm to 4pm.  The festival runs from Friday to Sunday, and includes an art exhibition by local artists, music, and poetry readings, especially with extracts from the works of Wilfred Owen who was a choirboy at Christ Church, Oxton, and whose father was a church warden.

From the Sunday onwards, I will be holidaying on the fair isle of Anglesey (Ynys Mon) for a week, so there will be no blog updates during that period  -  so if you have any news/views/adverts -- send them now so that I can get them posted.   (If anyone else is visiting Anglesey at the same time - let me know and we'll meet for coffee!)

Alan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails