- staffing the UKCPS stand,
- helping out with the workshop and
- demonstrating the use of coloured pencils on the UKCPS stand.
at Art Materials Live 2007copyright UKCPS blogmaster
A very special thanks to Suzy Herbert UKCPS, Rachel Stirling and Peter Woof UKCPS who are planning to be there on all four days. Both Suzy and Peter won prizes at the recent UKCPS Annual Exhibition in Bristol (see UKCPS Annual Exhibition 2008 - Award Winners)
Thanks also to all those who will be helping out in whatever capacity - with a special mention for all those who are planning to be there on more than one day.
| Thursday 13th || Friday 14th || Saturday 15th || Sunday 16th |
|Suzy Herbert||Suzy Herbert||Suzy Herbert||Suzy Herbert|
|Rachel Stirling||Rachel Stirling||Rachel Stirling||Rachel Stirling|
|Peter Woof||Peter Woof||Peter Woof||Peter Woof|
|Diana Connor|| ||Diana Connor||Diana Connor|
|Peter Weatherill||Peter Weatherill|| |
|Eleni McLoughlin||Eleni McLoughlin|| || |
|Pauline Longley|| ||Pauline Longley|| |
|Gayle Mason|| ||Gayle Mason|
|Bryan Mason|| ||Bryan Mason|| |
| || ||Will Johnson||Will Johnson|
| || ||Nick Baldwin||Nick Baldwin|
|Audrey Weatherill||Katrina Green||Ann Holden||Dave Richards|
| ||Mike McLoughlin||Alan Wiltshire||Dave Edwards|
| || || ||Margaret Edwards|
| || || || Elizabeth Frearson |
This is a great event for anybody who wants to get to know more about coloured pencils and/or about the UKCPS.
Plus even if you do know quite a bit about coloured pencils it's still really good to see how other people approach their coloured pencil artwork! For example, Gayle Mason had lots of questions to field last year when demonstrating how to use pastelbord to produce coloured pencil work which doesn't require any mount or glass when framing.
Here's a note about some of the interests and different ways of working of the people who will be there.
- Gayle Mason has developed her work on pastelbord, colourfix and film
- Pauline Longley works on drafting film
- Peter Weatherill likes to work CP over watercolour washes
- Diana Connor is a botanical artist
- Peter Woof enjoys working with still life subjects
- Margaret Edwards (also a prizewinner this year) enjoys portraying cats as does Gayle Mason
- Dave Richards prefers to draw landscapes.
- Alan Wiltshire's produces abstract geometric shapes which follow mathematical models
Hint - Please can everybody remembers to take lots of photos for the blog! :)