The preview is between 3.00 and 5.00pm at the gallery of the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists, 4 Brook Street, Birmingham B3 1SA
The exhibition opens Monday 21st September and closes on Saturday 3rd October. The gallery is open 10.30am to 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) and 10.30am to 5.00pm on Saturdays and 1.00pm to 5.00pm on Sundays. Admission is free.
The exhibition will also go online on the UKCPS website on Saturday 26th September.
Delivery of pictures to the exhibition
Members whose work has been selected for exhibition and who have still to deliver their work are reminded that all pictures for hanging in the exhibition need to be:
- EITHER: delivered to the RBSA Gallery, 4 Brook Street, Birmingham B3 1SA by 9am on Sunday 20th September. Pictures cannot be accepted in advance.
- OR: delivered to Rachel Stirling who lives in the Birmingham area AFTER 2pm on Saturday 19th September (see exhibition delivery note with letter of notification of selection for Rachel's home address)
- OR: delivered to alternative pick up points (contact Pat Heffer, Exhibition Secretary for details)
Any queries please contact Pat Heffer
Next week on this blog:
- Monday 21st September - Award Winners
- Tuesday 22nd September - Highly commended works
- Wednesday 23rd September - new signature members